Woodforest Debit Card
Make purchases with confidence, convenience and security with your Woodforest Debit Card!
Advantages of using your Woodforest Debit Card
- Use your card for purchases worldwide, everywhere Woodforest Debit Cards are accepted.
- Get Cash anytime with 24/7 ATM access. Use any Woodforest ATM location and not incur an ATM Balance Inquiry or Withdrawal fee.
- Shop online or pay bills with your Woodforest Debit Card.
- Your Woodforest Debit Card is safer than cash and faster than checks.
Perform transactions with confidence in Woodforest security and safety features.
Transaction Fraud Monitoring
- Woodforest monitors debit card transactions 24 hours a day. If a transaction is identified outside of the normal spending patterns of your account, we may take appropriate action to ensure your money is safe including blocking your card and contacting you to confirm the validity of the transaction.
Debit Card Fraud Alerts
- Woodforest Debit Card Fraud Text Alerts provide extra protection by sending an SMS text message to your mobile phone or other SMS-enabled device, when a debit card transaction meets the criteria of transaction fraud monitoring. Visit our Fraud Alerts page to learn more. Click here to enroll today!
- Woodforest offers zero liability on unauthorized transactions performed with your Woodforest Debit Card that are reported in a timely manner (see account disclosures for detailed information).
Traveling? Let Us Know!
- If you are traveling outside of the country, contact our customer service or your local branch to have travel notes placed on your account to help prevent interruption of usage.
Managing Your Money
Woodforest Debit Card purchases are deducted directly from your checking account and reported on your monthly statement.
- Review your transactions daily by signing up for Woodforest Online Services.
- Begin your day knowing where your money is with daily email balance notifications.
Need to report a lost or stolen Woodforest Debit Card ?
Lost or stolen cards can be cancelled 24 hours a day by calling:
- Houston: 832-375-2002
- Toll-Free: 1-866-682-7045
You can also report a lost or stolen Woodforest Debit Card through online banking services. Log into the Woodforest Online Services,click Self Service, and then select Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card.